1. He sat penitently in his chair by the window.
2. She had been sitting with her knitting at her fourth-floor window.
3. She stared dreamily out of the small window at the blue horizon.
4. He had all the window frames in the room remade.
5. If a stranger stops you, just wind the window down a fraction.
6. Visitors see the painting from behind a plate glass window.
7. They were dazed by window displays dripping with diamonds and furs.
8. We painted our table to match the window frame in the bedroom.
9. She went to the window and raised the blinds.
10. He noticed Rolfe standing silently over by the window.
1. A casement is a window that opens by means of hinges at the side.
2. This p庆阳那家医院治疗癫痫病好aper introduces the TIG _ welding technology of repairing stainless steel casement.
3. Late at night, through the moonlight into the casement, and a Caesar.
夜深了, 月光透进了窗扉, 撒了一地.
4. Two of them knelt at her casement, with muskets at their side!
5. Abstract: This paper introduces the TIG - welding technology of repairing stainless steel casement.
6. Feature: European groove , outside - swing, hinges, casement, awning and fixed windows.
特点: 欧标槽口设计, 外开, 上悬, 固定.
7. Or at the casem西安治疗癫痫的医院哪家好ent seen her stand?
8. That was once her casement.
9. I endeavoured to uncap the casement, but the hook was soldered into the staple.
10. But she loosened her hair i'the casement! His face burnt like a brand.
但是她在窗 扉 前解开长发他的脸燃烧起来红如烙铁.
衡水看癫痫病哪家医院最好normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;"> 2.